Hvac Specialist Near Me
An HVAC system consists of various components that move air between indoor and outdoor areas. These units generate cool air to keep your cool in the summer, and warm air to keep you warm in the winter, and any temperature in between. This system also filters and clean your indoor air, to keep you healthy.
The abbreviation HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. In most cases, these systems are combined as a central heating and conditioning unit that uses a blower to circulate air via internal ducts in your home, or with a ductless system that is used for different rooms or zones.
Trusted Plumbing and Heating have local technicians, located around the greater Seattle and Renton cities, are here for you today, when you need services now, not in a few days when other specialists can fit you into their schedule. Our high reviews show our dedication to serving certified heat, cooling and comfort to your home.
Furnace and Air Conditioning Repairs
There are four different types of HVAC systems:
● Heating and cooling split system
● Hybrid split system
● Duct-free (mini-split)
● Packaged heating and air
When should I replace my HVAC system?
HVAC units are a big investment, but unfortunately, they do not last forever. In most cases, a system will be ready for replacement in 10 to 15 years. This list includes seven signs that it might be time to contact a contractor for a system replacement.
● The repair will be more than the cost of a replacement
● Your energy bill has been rising steadily with no obvious explanation
● You are struggling to keep your home at a comfortable temperature
● Your home seems dustier than normal, even though you have recently changed the air filter
● Your HVAC system has a strange odor
● The indoor air quality seems to have deteriorated
● You have noticed mold, mildew, dust, or humidity levels that are out of context
HVAC Repair Services
When should I get my HVAC serviced?
Most residential, as well as commercial contractors, will recommend that you get your conditioning system inspected, cleaned, and serviced at least once per year. Ideally, and to ensure proper seasonal operation, it is wise to have the heating system checked in the fall, and the air conditioning system checked in the spring. If you have oil-fired equipment, then it should be checked annually each fall before you will need to begin heating your home or commercial property.
What is the best HVAC service plan?
If you are interested in a service plan, we suggest contacting Trusted Plumbing & Heating, before turning to another dealer, to discuss the options that make the most sense for your serving your situation. Contracts with our company usually fall into three categories:
● Contracts that cover labor costs for annual or semi-annual planned repairs
● Contracts for labor costs related to planned jobs as well as unplanned repairs and services
● Contracts for labors costs, maintenance, and repair costs, and some selected parts
To receive a free and accurate estimate from a specialist for the cost of HVAC system repair or replacement, or air conditioning installation, in the Seattle and Renton area, please contact us at 206-231-5006.
find an HVAC specialist near me?
If you are a homeowner or rental property owner in the Greater Seattle or Renton area and are in need of emergency HVAC repairs or replacement, contact Trusted Plumbing & Heating at (206) 208-0007.