Call Trusted Plumbing and Heating!
Sometimes, it isn’t enough to clean and repair the piping system of a building. When piping systems get to a certain condition or age, it could be time to call a repipe specialist to replace the piping completely in your Seattle home. Here are some of the benefits of repiping:
- Stop the leakage of water. Leaking in an old piping system is bound to happen at some point, and likely will happen multiple times. When you repipe a home, it prevents these constant pipe leaks and bursts that would have otherwise continued to happen.
- Improve the water pressure. As piping in a home gets old, the water pressure eventually gets weaker. In fact, low water pressure is one of the signs that indicate that it might be time to repipe. As a result, it improves the overall pressure of the water to a healthy level.
- Quality water supply. When piping gets older, it usually gets filthier over time. This causes the water that flows through the piping to be dirty as well. Repiping cleans out the pipes, and as a result, allows clean water to be supplied to you and your household.
If you think it is time to re-do your piping, call a repiping specialist to service your Seattle home. The timing of repiping depends on the type and condition of the piping. For example, copper piping lasts 70 to 80 years, whereas PVC piping lasts about 25 to 45 years.
When repiping is done, the existing hot and cold pipes are replaced with new ones. When this is done, future repairs to old piping are prevented because your home contains new, sturdy piping that lasts long.
Here are some more things that come with a repiping job:
- New hose connections
- New supply lines
- All valves under sinks and toilets
- New main shut off to your home and heater
- New laundry box with ice maker box